Exercise is an essential tool for the general well-being and improved quality of life.
Certain conditions may limit our daily activities and reduce quality of life.
The program of clinical practice is directed to various pathologies, such as:
- Excesso de peso/Obesidade – Ajuda na diminuição de peso e patologias associadas
- Doenças oncológica – Melhora a capacidade física e atenua a fadiga associada.
- AVC - Improved functionality of the affected limbs
- Diabetes – Ajuda no controlo da glicemia
- Cardiac dysfunction – Help and control in improving cardiac output and decreased risks associated
- Sedentary - Decrease the risks associated with a sedentary lifestyle